For the last three years our Christmas celebrations haven’t started until after we have been to Santa’s Magical Kingdom!
Once again Santa’s Magical Kingdom is coming to Caulfield Racecourse. Featuring much-loved favourite activities and plenty of new additions, Santa’s Magical Kingdom will once again captivate families as they join Santa, Mrs Claus and Rudolph in sharing the magical Christmas spirit.
We were recently lucky enough to attend the preview event for Santa’s Magical Kingdom, which was held at Churchill Island Heritage Farm (blog post about this coming soon) This year with every Child’s ticket to Santa’s Magical Kingdom you will receive a Childs pass to the Phillip Island Nature Parks (Penguin Parade, Koala Conservatory, Antarctic Journey and Churchill Island)
This year at Santa’s Magical Kingdom you’ll be in for another round of treats as the following will be featured:
- A giant Pirate Ship with Captain Cook, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan on board. Embark for fun craft activities in a land of make believe.
- A new Candy Academy where kids can decorate and then nibble at their Gingerbread Men.
- Mrs Claus has renovated her village home where her young visitors who can write a letter to Santa and watch movies on a giant screen.
- Snowland this year will be visited by the Snow Fairy who will scatter her magical fairy dust on all the kids who visit her.
- Meet this year’s Santa’s Magical Kingdom Ambassadors Poppy and Branch, the fun-loving Trolls who will pose with the kids under the giant Christmas tree for photos.
- Minions, Minions and more Minions will be invited to celebrate Rudolph’s birthday with him on various days throughout the festive Kingdom’s season.
- The Christmas Spectacular Show will this year have you spellbound as all the stars of Christmas come out to play with the audience.
- And of course…what would a Christmas celebration be without lots and lots of rides! Amusement rides and games include Santa’s Sleigh Ride, the Giant Ferris Wheel, one of Australia’s largest Super Slides, Space Ride, Cup Ride and the Elves’ Magical Train Ride.
Tickets can be Purchased from Santa’s Magical Kingdom via Ticketmaster.
Tickets start from $35 – all activities are included in the ticketing price but the sideshow attraction games, Santa photos, novelty items and food cost extra.
(Myself, LJ and our lovely friend back at or first visit to Santa’s Magical Kingdom in 2014)
I’ve already promised LJ that we will put the Christmas tree up the day after we go!
I’ve got a family pass to Santa’s Magical Kingdom to give away. Pop over to my Instagram to enter (Giveaway closes 10am ASDT 17th November 2017)